Torch Down Roofing service
Torch down roofing is a type of roofing material that has been designed for low-angle or flat roofs. While it can last up to 15 years, installing torch down roofing can be a dangerous process and as such, tends to cost more than traditional roofing materials. Nevertheless, there is an array of benefits and costs all homeowners must know as they consider installing a torch down roof.
At Available Roofing, we are a trusted roofing Oakville company offering a wide range of torch down roofing service to homes and businesses. Whether your torch down roof need repairs or you are looking to get it replaced, our licensed roofers are here to assist you. For past many years, we have managed to earn an industry reputation by installing durable torch down roofs.
Features Of Torch Down Roofs
- These roofs have superior reinforcement for exceptional strength while still being flexible.
- Torch down roofing is preferred due to its exceptional weather characteristics.
- The torch top layer cap sheets are available in a variety of colors you can choose from.
- Torch down can be installed as new roofing, re-roofing, recover and flashing details.
- These roofs are easy to repair and reflects UV rays to keep your home cooler.
- High quality torch down roofs has an average lifespan of around 10-15 years.
Torch Down Roofing For Commercial Clients
The torch down roofs we install are made up of fiberglass and polyester with bitumen, asphalt and rubber compounds. These manufacturing materials provide a durable strength and flexibility to the metal roofs by melting the two layers together with high heat.
Once melted together, the materials will have a secure hold and provide a waterproof seal that is helpful in preventing leaks. The last layer is composed of granules which provide an additional UV protection that ensures a long life for your roof. At Available Roofing, we ensure that our installer uses quality material to install your roofing system both safely and effectively.